Saturday, November 04, 2006

Rain Delay

Thanks to a little help from my friends, I was finally able to move the half-pipe I bought over a month ago from the previous owner’s barn to my backyard. Unfortunately Mother Nature wasn’t as helpful as my fellow soon-to-be shredders so the bruises and breaks will need to wait until things dry up a bit.

Gracias Chum, Nash and brother G.


Blogger G said...

Make sure to anchor the pipe down so it doesn't float away in this torrential down pour.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home